A Mexican Crossing Lines – February 15 , 2018 “Resisting Supremacy”
Tonight on A Mexican Crossing Lines:
Interview with Jordan Dyrdahl-Roberts, a Montana Government worker who quit his job so he would not have to hunt down undocumented workers. Also, discussion on the Cox Farm and their resistance to White Supremacy, Plus more…..
Listen to an Audio Podcast of the Show Here: (Note, Audio Podcasts are edited recordings of FB Live videos and are not necessarily what is broadcasted on the air on the radio station):
FaceBook Live Video of this Show Before Broadcasting (Note, FB Live videos are pre-recorded and then edited properly for radio Broadcasts on the air and some never air on the radio station):
Support a Mexican Crossing Lines with a Tax Deductible Donation:
Jordan Public Page
Jordan Article About quitting his job:
Man quit job so he would not have to hunt down undocumented workers
*Cox Farm sign states “resist white supremacy” and gets backlash
Leukemia patient threatened with deportation
Man deported for calling 911
Lawyer stealing immigrant identities
Trump torture and sexually abused immigrant women
- Secretary Thomas Homan has called for the politicians in “sanctuary cities” to be arrested and prosecuted for protecting immigrants.
- This past winter, ICE agents kept 92 Somali immigrants chained on an airplane for 46 hours in “slave ship” conditions, giving them little food and water and forcing them to urinate on themselves.
- Separating mothers from their children is a tactic commonly used by ICE and approved by the Trump administration to “discourage” immigration.
- ICE kept open their immigration checkpoints during the onset of Hurricane Harvey, forcing migrants to choose between death by hurricane or possible deportation. They then abandoned 50 people at a closed bus station in the path of the hurricane.
- ICE arrested a ten-year-old girl with cerebral palsy and sent her to a detention center after major surgery.
- ICE staked out a church’s homeless center and arrested undocumented migrants after they emerged from safety.
- An ICE lawyer stole the identities of two of his clients for his own personal profit.
- Detainees are subjected to widespread abuse and sexual assault by ICE agents, the evidence of which they destroy.
- ICE has held a mentally disabled grandmother in solitary confinement for literally months.
Unicon Riot Report Denaturalization https://www.facebook.com/unicornriot.ninja/videos/624576697876555/
Secret Homeland Security ICE Manual on Denaturalization